Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Week....

This week I am struggling to come up with a blog post of the week. Currently I am trying to find the motivation to finish all my papers, and math webassign homework that I need to work on for the week. Mondays are definitely the longest days of my week as I have straight class from 12:00 until 7:15, and today I just happened to have a chemistry test at 5:00. I realized that I now am not the biggest fan of classes back to back like this with no breaks, and having classes so late at night. I have been trying to plan my schedule for next semester and I have now changed my schedule so I now have more morning classes and I end my day earlier. Surprisingly, unlike many college students last semester I had 8am classes and enjoyed getting my classes out of the way earlier in the day. On the topic of registration I have heard many peoples ideas about the new UAaccess system. Many people have not been too thrilled about this system being put in place for registering for classes. I have already put the classes I want for next semester into my shopping cart. Many people think this website is an added stress, but I have actually found it useful and helpful because I like to plan out my schedule ahead of time and this allows me to actually do this. Also I am able to look at my teachers ahead of time, which is something I like to do to prepare my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment