Friday, May 7, 2010

As the semester comes to a close.....

After this semester I realized how blogging actually helps in the writing process. At the beginning of the year when Mr. Wermers first mentioned that we were going to be blogging I was not very happy and thought it would be just a tedious waste of time. After taking the course however, I have realized that at times yes blogging since it is required every week can become tedious; it is also very helpful to put my ideas on paper and to just write what I am thinking. I have never been the type of person to keep a diary or journal at home, but I think that may be something I should do. It has been helpful to actually relieve my mind of everything I am thinking by writing it all down on paper. I don’t think I ever realized, but since I have come to college I have found so many new techniques for relieving my stress. Blogging, taking breaks between studying, reading a book for comedy or even a magazine, and taking a nap all can help in relieving stress. With all the finals both this week and next week I will need to find time to take my own advice and relax a little in-between studying. Cramming isn’t the best idea anyway, so taking some small breaks will be useful. I wish everyone in the class good luck on their finals and I was happy to have learned the idea of blogging in this course!

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree with everything you have said! It's just crazy how much we all have learned

    ReplyDelete