Sunday, March 28, 2010
Pandora Radio!
So call me crazy but I just discovered the website for Pandora radio after many of my friends convinced me that this website was awesome and I saw Professor Wermers using it in class! It has become a really popular website as you can pretty much make a playlist with anything you enjoy listening to. I really enjoy now listening to Pandora when I am on the computer especially because I can put on whatever playlist sounds good at the time. For example when I am doing homework I will put on the jazz or classical genre playlist. When I am just in the mood for some upbeat music I can put on the pop or new age playlists. If you really enjoy a certain artist you can even make a playlist that will play music both by that artist and others that are very similar to the style of music as the artist you enjoy. I have found this really handy as I enjoy the band the Cab and I now know many other bands that play similar music to them. Plus the best part of this website is it is free and open to anyone to use. As I am sure most of the class has probably used this website I have really found it a convenient and easy way to learn about new artists and play music that I enjoy. If you haven’t used this website I highly encourage you to try it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment