Saturday, February 27, 2010
~La Clase De Español~
I currently am taking Spanish 202 here at the U of A and I have really been enjoying it. My teacher this semester is awesome and she makes class always fun and interesting. I have this class four times a week so that definitely says something. My 201 class here was one of my least favorite classes. It is so interesting that having a great teacher can definitely make the class so great and that having a bad teacher can just make the class terrible. Throughout high school I also took Spanish all four years and I am now debating whether I want to make Spanish my minor. In reality after looking up a Spanish minor, it doesn’t seem too difficult for me to obtain. I was planning to take classes throughout college in Spanish anyway so I would be able to keep up with it. To enroll in the next level Spanish class here I would need to declare Spanish as my minor and they are already beginning the process of having people sign up for the 251 class currently. Having such a great experience this semester with Spanish I think I definitely want to go on. Also I believe that Spanish will be really helpful for my future. When applying for jobs and other programs it will definitely be an asset to have. In my intended career as a doctor I feel this will be a necessary skill since so many people in Arizona speak Spanish. Knowing this I will need to go declare my Spanish minor this week so I can therefore register into my Spanish 251 Spanish class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you should definitely let me know which teachers you have taken. I tested into second semester spanish, so i have to start at a 200 level, and have no idea how i tested so high! I'm really worried that the teachers will be a lot harder than what i'm used to, so i'm relieved that you have found a teacher that you like! I've always had English teachers that i like, and i'm hoping to have Spanish ones as well.
ReplyDelete